Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL) is promoted by Ministry of Power, Government of India as a Joint Venture company of four Central Power Sector undertakings viz NTPC Limited, PFC Limited, REC Limited and POWERGRID Corporation of India Limited.
NTPC is India’s largest power utility with an installed capacity of 51,698 MW, plans to become a 130 GW company by 2032. Established in 1975, NTPC aims to be the world’s largest and best power major.
NTPC has comprehensive Rehabilitation & Resettlement and CSR policies well integrated with its core business of setting up power projects and generating electricity. The company is committed to generating reliable power at competitive prices in a sustainable manner by optimising the use of multiple energy sources with innovative eco-friendly technologies thereby NTPC is contributing to the economic development of the nation and upliftment of the society.
Rural Electrification Corporation Limited
REC came into being in 1969 to articulate a response to the pressing exigencies of the nation. During the time of severe drought, the leaders sought to reduce the dependency of agriculture on monsoons by energizing agricultural pump-sets for optimized irrigation. Thereafter, we have ventured into newer paths and expanded our horizons to emerge today, as a leader in providing financial assistance to the power sector in all segments, be it Generation, Transmission or Distribution.
Power Finance Corporation Limited
Incorporated on July 16th, 1986, Power Finance Corporation Ltd. is a Schedule-A Navratna CPSE, and is a leading Non-Banking Financial Corporation in the Country. PFC's registered office is located at New Delhi and regional offices are located at Mumbai and Chennai.
PFC is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Power. PFC was conferred the title of a 'Navratna CPSE' in June,2007, and was classified as an Infrastructure Finance Company by the RBI on 28th July,2010.
PFC plays a crucial role in the rise of India as a global player. Increasingly, a country's development is gauged by measuring its energy usage. With a large fraction of our nation still, unfortunately, without any access to electricity, PFC will become an increasingly important factor in the years to come.
· Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
· A Navaratna Central Public Sector Enterprise, incorporated in 1989.
· Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India
· Consistently Rated Excellent By GoI
· Created synchronously connected Country- wide National Grid
· One of the Largest Transmission Utilities in the World
· Carries over 50% of total power generated in the Country
· Indigenously Developed World’s highest Voltage 1200 kU UHVAC Technology
· Paying Dividend Since 1993-94
· Financed by International funding Institutions viz. The WB, ADB, JBIC etc. besides domestic and off-shore lenders.
· Certified under Publicity Available Specifications PAS : 99: 2006(1st Power Utility & 2nd Company in the world to get this)
· Adheres to the aspects of Sustainable Development, Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Governance
· 3rd Fastest Growing Electric Utility Globally & Fastest in Asia.