- To carry out and promote the business of Energy Efficiency and climate change including manufacture and supply of energy efficiency services and products.
- To implement energy efficiency projects for Demand Side Measures including municipal functions, agriculture, public building, lighting etc.
- To implement schemes, programs and policies of central and state governments or its agencies.
- To carry out such other activities as offered by the Central Govt., State Govt., Bureau of Energy Efficiency or any other agencies related to the Energy Efficiency and climate change.
- Partner with private ESCO’s and other companies to promote energy efficiency.
- To provide consultancy services in the field of CDM projects, Carbon Markets, Demand Side Management, Energy Efficiency, Climate change and other related areas.
- To identify and impart training to build the capacity of stakeholders.
- To act as a resource center in the field of Energy Efficiency and take up the activities of Capacity Building Training and other related activities.